As a charitable service-based non-profit organization (NPO) educating and connecting the High Performance Computing (HPC) user community to state of art technology for the purpose of optimizing business processes and workforce advancement. Our technology focus includes AI/Machine Learning, Data Science, Cloud Computing, and Visualization utilized in applications ranging from Energy, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Engineering, Financial Services, Academia, and Government.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available for the Society of HPC Professionals
As an organization we offer the following benefits to the community:
- Lunch & Learn events to educate the global HPC community of technologies in use in the marketplace
- Site tours of facilities where HPC technologies are making an impact in the user community
- Trade show events where HPC Technologies are highlighted
- Annual Technology meeting to educate the HPC community to industry happenings and expose sponsoring companies to the HPC end user community
Corporate sponsorships allow corporate partners to gain exposure to the market thorough the Society’s events.
The Society of HPC Professionals is a 501 (c) 6 non-profit Texas Corporation and sponsorships are tax-deductible for corporations and businesses.
Sponsorship levels and benefits:
Foundation Sponsors ($6,500 per year)
Receives three (3) Speaker Slots at the SEG Annual Technology Meeting.
Receive “First-Right-Of-Selection” to participate in the venues hosted by The Society of HPC Professionals.
- May register five (5) employees as Members of The Society of HPC Professionals.
Premiere Sponsors ($5,000 per year)
- Receive one (1) Speaker Slot at both the SEG Annual Meetings.
- Receive “Second-Right-Of-Selection” to participate in the venues hosted by The Society of HPC Professionals.
- May register three (3) employees as Members of The Society of HPC Professionals.
Enterprise Sponsors ($3,500 per year)
- Receive “Third-Right-Of-Selection” to participate in the venues hosted by The Society of HPC Professionals.
If you are interested in sponsorship please email firstname.lastname@example.org.