Announcing 2017 Linux CIuster Institute (LCI) Workshops
For the first time, LCI is offering trainings for HPC administrators at two different levels:
Introductory AND Intermediate!
May 22-26, 2017
University of Wyoming (in collaboration with University Corporation for Atmospheric Research)
More information: http://www.linuxclustersinstitute.org/workshops/may2017/
If you are a Linux system administrator new to HPC, this is the workshop for you! In just five days you will:
- Learn HPC system administration concepts and technologies and how to apply them
- Get hands-on skills building a small test cluster in lab sessions
- Hear real-life stories and get to ask experts questions in panel discussions
August 14-18, 2017
Georgia Institute of Technology
More information: http://www.linuxclustersinstitute.org/workshops/aug2017/
If you have some experience as an HPC system administrator and want to expand your skills, this is the workshop for you! In just five days you will:
- Strengthen your overall knowledge of HPC system administration
- Focus in depth on file systems and storage, HPC networks, and job schedulers
- Get hands-on training and discuss real-life stories with experienced HPC administrators
Those who have attended an Introductory LCI workshop in the past are especially encouraged to attend!
Contact Leslie Froeschl at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!